DAMNERN SADUAK FLOATING MARKET, CROCODILE FARM AND ROSE GARDEN INCLUDE LUNCH
06.30 Pick up tourists from various points.
07.30 Depart from Bangkok to Damnern Saduak. Visit the coconut sugar factory to
observe the process of sugar refinery from coconut fluid.
09.30 Arrive at the boat landing and take a long tail boat (about 15 minutes) to view
way of life of Thai villages and visit the floating market (about 1 hour) on of
most famous tourist attraction places in Thailand.
(If anybody want to take the rolling boat along the klong at the floating market is
10.45 On the way pass at the snake farm and elephant camp. (Optional stop)
11.15 Visit the wood carving center.
12.30 Arrive at the crocodile farm. Lunch at a restaurant in the crocodile farm, Thai
food will be served. After lunch, free time leisure.
13.45 Visit the elephant theme show and crocodile show.
14.45 Arrive at the Rose Garden, offer the wonderful show of Thai culture in skillfully
presented show, elephant at work, farewell dance, an exciting and colorful
dance specially presented as an outdoor performance.
16.00 Transport back to hotel.
Tour Fare 1,500 Baht / person
- Admission Fee as mention in the program
- Transfer by Van
- Personal expend
- Tax and VAT
- Please pay deposit 50% at the confirm date, kindly sent the pay in slip to our office Fax number +6627462452
- Pay another 50% before departure date at lees 15 day and kindly sent the pay
in slip to our office
- Cancellation or No show charge 300 Baht
- Pick up from Ratchada, Rama 9, Saphankwai, Charoennakorn area charge 200 Baht
The program maybe change without pre notice because of weather reason, or anything else