BANGKOK FULL DAY TOUR
08.00 Pick up tourists from various points.
08.30 Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Trimit) which houses the world largest gold
Buddha image, now more than 700 years old, is a valuable treasure of Thailand and Buddhism.
09.00 Visit the Grand Palace, once a royal residence and Wat Phrakeaw, one of Asias most
beautiful architecture, which houses the Emerald Buddha most precious Buddha image of Thailand.
10.30 Visit the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), one of Bangkok oldest and largest temple,
considered as the important.
11.00 Visit the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), one of Thailand most impressive structure which are decorated
with million of pieces multi colored Chinese porcelain. The main pagoda has become the trademark of
Thailand where a good point view on the bank of Chao Phraya River.
12.00 Lunch at Wan Fah restaurant.
13.30 Visit Vimanmek Mansion, the world largest golden teakwood mansion was built by King Chulalongkorn
the Great (King Rama 5) as a royal residence.
15.00 Transport back to hotel.
Tour Fare 2,500 Baht / person
- Admission Fee as mention in the program
- Transfer by Van
- Personal expend
- Tax and VAT
- Please pay deposit 50% at the confirm date, kindly sent the pay in slip to our office Fax number +6627462452
- Pay another 50% before departure date at lees 15 day and kindly sent the pay in slip to our office
- Cancellation or No show charge 300 Baht
- Pick up from Ratchada, Rama 9, Saphankwai, Charoennakorn area charge 200 Baht
The program maybe change without pre notice because of weather reason, or anything else